Bluebird of friendliness, like guardian angels, its always near
(and while your at it, leave the nite lite on inside the birdhouse in your soul)
TMBG -1990

Sunday 14 November 2010

All the Crap's in the Past Now!

I'm referring to a stomach bug that all three of us have suffered this past week. I was starting to get quite fraught on Friday when Flo (who'd been ill since a week Friday) still wasn't her totally normal self. To make matters worse I was dreaming about poo as well!

It looks like today we have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and things seam to be back to normal....apart from me who now has an obsession with disinfecting and cleaning  everything in site. (and that doesn't really sit with my general "cleaning" ethos).

Hopefully this past week will be soon forgotten and that we will be back to our chaotic life in no time at all