Bluebird of friendliness, like guardian angels, its always near
(and while your at it, leave the nite lite on inside the birdhouse in your soul)
TMBG -1990

Friday 10 June 2016

Time to Get Back on the Blog Wagon

Holy Crap! it's been years since I have posted a blog, Loads of things have happened since 2011 when my last post happened. Two little ones are in full time school, two little furry ones have gone over the rainbow bridge, We've moved house, I've had two new bicycles, we've bought a motor home, I've started a business and have started to suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. We've also had a lot of fun times as a family.

My latest add to the list of things that I've done is that I've recently gone and crashed my mountain bike and in the process suffered a rib injury and a compressed nerve in my hip.

Here's a picture of me just after it happened being checked over by a friend. I was riding a drop and apparently it was very impressive and I landed it well,
I just slammed on the front brake on (a reckless move) and went over the bars.

Now 4 weeks later the pain is easing but the urge to get on a bike is still not with me at the moment.